Long-Term Substitute Teacher - Social Studies
YME Middle/High School is seeking a long-term substitute social studies teacher to begin on or around April 15th, 2018 until the end of the school year.
To apply send a letter of interest, resume, current teaching license and completed application form (link below) to:
Ryan Luft, Principal, Yellow Medicine East MS/HS, 450 9th Avenue, Granite Falls, MN 56241
For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320-564-4081, Ext. 100.
Position open until filled.
Head Football Coach
Yellow Medicine East High School is currently accepting applications for the position of Head Football Coach for the 2018 season.
Please contact Tim Knapper, Activities Director, with questions at email@example.com
Position open until filled.
- Extensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the strategy and technologies of the sport.
- Experience interacting with student-athletes, parents, and assistant coaches.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a Head Coaching License/Certificate or meet the MSHSL requirements to be a head coach.
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of the sport program by focusing on building a positive culture and developing quality relationships with student-athletes and parents.
- Implement an effective training and competition regiment that maximizes student-athlete performance in the sport.
- Provide direction and evaluation for assistant coaches throughout the program to ensure continuity through all levels.
- Communicate effectively with all program stakeholders to ensure a positive, quality experience is provided for our student-athletes.
- Manage and track all sport-specific equipment inventory.
Substitute Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Custodial Staff, and Kitchen Staff
Substitute teachers are paid $105 per day. Those with a 4-year degree are encouraged to apply for a short-call substitute teaching license.
Substitute paraprofessionals are paid $10 per hour.
Substitute custodial staff are paid at $10 per hour.
Substitute kitchen staff are paid at $10 per hour.
Application forms can be found on the YME website: www.isd2190.org under District Information - Job Opportunities.
Completed applications can be sent to Tara Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquire to Tara regarding the process to obtain a short-call substitute license via email or at 320-564-4081, Ext. 112.
Thank you for your interest in Yellow Medicine East.
Employment Application Process
Thank you for your interest in Yellow Medicine East Schools. Please read the following instructions carefully. Your application will be considered when all necessary documents have been received. Please submit all parts of the application at the same time. Incomplete or partial applications will not be considered.
1. Completed application with three current references listed.
2. Cover letter specific to the position you are applying for.
3. Resume. (Required for certified positions, optional for non-certified positions.)
4. Current MN teaching license. (Required for certified positions.)
2. Other references or documentation you would like considered.
Please send all application materials to:
Yellow Medicine East District Office
450 9th Avenue
Granite Falls, MN 56241
Once all application materials are received and reviewed and references have been checked, you may be called for an interview. Once you are approved for employment, you will be required to undergo a background investigation, as per state law.