We are hiring!
Summer Technology Assistant
YME School District is looking for a SUMMER TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT to
help with summer technology preparation and maintenance. The position varies
in hours and days based on the needs of the district. All work will be performed
during day hours (typically 8:30-4:00) and will be paid at a rate of $12 per hour.
A maximum of 160 summer hours is anticipated.
Applicants demonstrate interest by completing the application below
Applications are due to the TECH office by 4:00 pm, Thusday, May 25, 2023 and
may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Must be able to work with minimal direction and supervision.
● General knowledge and enthusiasm for technology are desired.
● Must be trustworthy, dependable, and able to maintain confidentiality.
● Must be prompt and not distractible (personal use of cell phone & electronic
● Must dress appropriately which includes school dress code and closed-toe
● Students ages 16+ may apply.
Activities that could be assigned by the Tech Department are:
● Cleaning laptops, iPads, and Chromebooks
● Check over and organize laptops, iPads, and Chromebooks
● Cleaning projector filters
● Basic technology troubleshooting
● Device repairs as needed
● Moving devices throughout and between buildings
● Connecting various classroom technologies
● Other duties including manual labor as assigned
Link to Application